DVLA banning flying England flags. Mr. England says 'No!'

Currently reading:
DVLA banning flying England flags. Mr. England says 'No!'

If the owner of that car has one brain cell it must be very lonely :shakehead Pillock

Hellcat said:
The Asda adverts with Owen in are still being shown.. Maybe if he wasn't playing keepy-up with watermelons his knee would be in better condition?

& the dominos pizza one where the guy has Owen shut in a cupboard. that cant be good for him either :rolleyes: :p

PNL said:
If the owner of that car has one brain cell it must be very lonely :shakehead Pillock

he is a pillock why? so what if people want to put an england flag or two on there car? if you've got so much of a problem why dont you go and speak to the guy instead of insulting him on the internet?

so what if people drive around with england flags on there cars? big ****ING deal!

some people on this forum really do need to get a life

oldskoolmk1unoturbo said:
he is a pillock why? so what if people want to put an england flag or two on there car? if you've got so much of a problem why dont you go and speak to the guy instead of insulting him on the internet?

so what if people drive around with england flags on there cars? big ****ING deal!

Guess someone else must have a flag or two on their car? :rolleyes: ;)

I like that short paragraph. Not only have you insulted somebody on the internet, instead of going to 'speak to the guy'. You have also proven you're the one who needs to get a life. In the words of my 4 yr old cousin... "I know you are but what am I?! :nerner:"

Did you look at the link? :confused:

Back