General Ouch!

Currently reading:
General Ouch!

Woman emerging from a side road on the right got me yesteday :( now have little scrape on rear of drivers door, big scrape on bottom of drivers side rear door and a couple of dents on leading edge of rear wheel arch... at least it was only dirty the weekend, now its dirty and dented :cry:

wotnowarninglight said:
Woman emerging from a side road on the right got me yesteday :( now have little scrape on rear of drivers door, big scrape on bottom of drivers side rear door and a couple of dents on leading edge of rear wheel arch... at least it was only dirty the weekend, now its dirty and dented :cry:
Sounds like it could have been worse! :(

Is she paying?

Awwww Crap bloody women drivers [oops I'm gonna pay for that remark];) did she admit liability mate is she paying for the damage keep us informed at what happens :)

@ Argonought - Your right... front of my car into her nearside A or B post would have been much much worse.

@ PNL - That remark about women drivers will get you in plenty trouble! She admitted liability straight away and infront of a witness - women in the car immediately behind me stopped and offered. Will keep you posted on progress!

PNL said:
Awwww Crap bloody women drivers [oops I'm gonna pay for that remark];) did she admit liability mate is she paying for the damage keep us informed at what happens :)

:mad:OI!!!!! WATCH YOURSELF OLD MAN!!!!!:nerner:

cazz said:
:mad:OI!!!!! WATCH YOURSELF OLD MAN!!!!!:nerner:

:( sorry Cazz I do humbly apologize
grimace.gif
gotcha :D

I don`t think there are many women HGV drivers about !
Although most HGV drivers drive like Women !
But the women driver who overtook me when I was turning right who writ my Ford Mondeo off and injured my family was not a HGV driver so I Ponder

Just an update: Now waiting for insurance approved repair shop to issue insurers with an estimate. They have by the way elected to replace both doors on the drivers side and respray that entire side of the car incl. front wing... as its mica paint :confused:

cazz said:
PNL you cheeky monkey!!!!

I am that Cazz a real cheeky chappy but when you get to know this chappy you will find me most accommodating and adorable ;) :D

Back