Currently reading:
who's on 360?

thought i would start this and get some games going between ff members! the list includes other consoles but i only have the 360 now! if you want to add yourself to the list put your gamertag first then your ff username in brackets (y) feel free to list your games too

stilosporting (StiloSporting)
games: NFS Most Wanted, PGR3, Fight Night 3, Condemned, Battlefield 2, Halo, Halo 2.

KoA UK (KoArAnG)
games: NFS Most Wanted, PGR3, Fight Night 3, G.R.A.W. Perfect Dark Zero, Kameo, DOA4, Far Cry Instincts, Far Cry Instincts, Oblivion, Call of Duty 2, Quake 4 Gun, Quake 2,

Meercat81 (Morritt)
games: PGR3, G.R.A.W.

XBOX

matt123s (FiatPuntoSX)
Puntodriver (S0 RUN) (this one doesnt work?)
mu91 (Moogs)
seicento racer (this one doesnt work?)

PLAYSTATION 2

bulldog5046 (i think)
hgt steve

Last edited:
custard boy said:
not on live much but only on xbox 1.360 is too limited at the moment for me with its media functions

my thought for the thread were so you could post on it when you go online and then anyone else with the same game could join you.
thats why i put halo/2 on the list. they are xbox games but i still play them on 360. :)

custard boy said:
360 is too limited at the moment for me with its media functions
:yeahthat:

I have just purchased an X850XT PE AGP card, a worthy replacement for 9600XT, so should be back online with the PC gaming soon :D

thats why i have a computer plugged into my TV (HD :))

but yeah i have an xbox 360 (got it last weds), i only have PRG3 and GRAW at the mo, perfect dark on the way :)

imo its a good system, the effects in games like GRAW are great, ok not the same resolution as i get off my comp monitor (1440*900) but its much better for racing type games and the like, plus its more social.

if anyone wants to add me as a buddy my xbox handle is Meercat81

stilosporting said:
ah i see. any good? hope you didnt mind me putting your games down.
when you think you will be on live next?
TBH I think it's a little over rated. It's good but not great, I played it for a few days and then got bored.

No probs with my game list, I thought I had more than that though :chin:

I'm on live quite often but mainly playing SP (single player) but I'll be up for a game sometime if we can get some people off here to meet up on live (y)

got your buddy request, saw you on BF2 though which i dont have :(, i'll have to add the others (unless they beat me to it).

GRAW is quite good, imo the graphics and lighting are really good, and in HD it looks far better than any other console FPS i have seen, only played it online a couple of times, me and a mate used to play the tom clancy games in coop all the time on the old xbox, great game the first, second was a bit of a let down.

i'm a big BF2 fan on the PC (and a fairly good chopper pilot), but i cant justify the £40 for the console version, and a friend said that BF: MC was a pile of poo, so i'd rather stick with the pc for now.

Back