General MP3 Player - Shuffle (MIX) mode, Repeat mode etc.

Currently reading:
General MP3 Player - Shuffle (MIX) mode, Repeat mode etc.

Honzus

Hi,

does anybody have CD/MP3 Player? I do and I have one problem, in manual they write, that you can do mix (shuffle) mode in one directory or through all directories simply by pressing 5, but when I try to press any of buttons, nothing happens.

And I cant also access to user EQ settings.

Both functions work on lower model (only CD without MP3)

any suggestions, solutions or tips???

i have a cd/mp3 player abeit an aftermarket one.

On mine rather than pressing the buttons to access shuffle you have to hold the button for a few seconds beforehand and the option pops up.

As for the EQ settings these are accessed by pressing the knob inwards and this brings this all up.

Maybe have a go on your GP :)

hope this helps (probably not)

I´ve reached partial success, I still don´t know how to activate MIX and Repeat mode when playing MP3s, but I have discovered how to adjust user EQ settings (it´s very different against user EQ on standard no MP3 CD Radio in GP)

I just pressed the button twice in mine and it flicked up "mix directory" and then "mix all directories" I found it kept picking the same songs in a sequence got sick of it in the end and dont use it....

Honzus said:
I´ve reached partial success, I still don´t know how to activate MIX and Repeat mode when playing MP3s, but I have discovered how to adjust user EQ settings (it´s very different against user EQ on standard no MP3 CD Radio in GP)

So how do you adjust the User EQ?

Is there any chance the GP Sport MP3/CD player will also play WMA files from the CD?

Bob in disguise said:
I just pressed the button twice in mine and it flicked up "mix directory" and then "mix all directories" I found it kept picking the same songs in a sequence got sick of it in the end and dont use it....

"Mix all directories" is a big disappointment - it doesn't mix them all up together - jsut each directory in turn AFAICS.

diablo_NL said:
So how do you adjust the User EQ?

You have to press audio button until EQ settings are on display, then you have to choose USER EQ Settings with left or right arrow (default its flat) and when it is on display User EQ Settings, you have to press up arrow for approx two seconds and then you can freely adjust your personal curve n each frequency, at the end just press Audio button again and its done ;-)

Archieleggatt said:
"Mix all directories" is a big disappointment - it doesn't mix them all up together - jsut each directory in turn AFAICS.

But how did you activate MIX mode?? Which button did you press twice?? For me it just doesnt work....

Honzus said:
You have to press audio button until EQ settings are on display, then you have to choose USER EQ Settings with left or right arrow (default its flat) and when it is on display User EQ Settings, you have to press up arrow for approx two seconds and then you can freely adjust your personal curve n each frequency, at the end just press Audio button again and its done ;-)

Thanks Honzus!(y)

Archieleggatt said:
Button 5 - it's sub-labled MIX

Chris

Yes it is, but only on radios without MP3, MP3 versions have litttle different layout, look at the picture (no sub labels, different settings of user EQ etc...) but in maual they say, you can do MIX or REPEAT :bang:

GP06.JPG

Bob in disguise said:
Mine has the mp3 function as its a sporting and it still has the sub labels :confused:

Really??? What the f**k is this? Why Blaupunkt makes more versions???

Bob do you have any photo of front panel of your radio???

Last edited:
Honzus said:
Really??? What the f**k is this? Why Blaupunkt makes more versions???

Bob do you have any photo of front panel of your radio???

I don't have sub labels also.:(

I read the manual and it speaks about the number buttons as double functions but it doesn't work. I don't have the "mix", "title" etc buttons. What the hell is going on here. :cry:

Do all you guys in UK have the double function buttons?

Bob in disguise said:
Sorry its taken me so long to reply i only got my car back friday....:eek:

Heres the pic of my headunit with sub labels....

Damn I have a different radio:

SRC button is a Mute button on my radio
Menu and Audio are switched on my radio

There are many differences but the most important; no double functions on the buttons!

diablo_NL said:
Damn I have a different radio:

SRC button is a Mute button on my radio
Menu and Audio are switched on my radio

There are many differences but the most important; no double functions on the buttons!

I have the same radio as Diablo has. Why there are two versions? And why do I have the worse one??? :bang:

Back