IMG_0672.JPG

Grande Punto The stilos replacement...

Introduction

Well heres the pics of it guys and girls, picked it up yesterday and i'm still smiling :)

Its the Grande punto sporting 1.9 mjtd with the added leather interior :yum:
for those who dont know much about them.... :)

IMG_0672.JPG

IMG_0673.JPG

IMG_0675.JPG

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0677.JPG

What you think then? :)
I personally love the seats and the pic doesn't do them justice to be honest. The main reason i chose them as an option was to get the armrest in the centre as well and i wasnt too keen on the spots on the standard seats :eek:

Yes it goes well too :D

Well I like the seats Betty if you want I will have them for my Stilo and you can have the bucket seats I cant fit in :rolleyes: :D Eggsellent (y)

Looks very good but is it the picture or is there more space between the bumper and the bonnet on the left side compared to the right side. I do have that problem but fixed it by pulling the bumper a little bit up.

I also found out that more GP's are having issues with the bonnet outlining. I didn't see any GP where all lines, curves and measurements of the bonnet were perfect.

Last edited:
diablo_NL said:
Looks very good but is it the picture or is there more space between the bumper and the bonnet on the left side compared to the right side. I do have that problem but fixed it by pulling the bumper a little bit up.

I also found out that more GP's are having issues with the bonnet outlining. I didn't see any GP where all lines, curves and measurements of the bonnet were perfect.

We noticed that last night, sounds like its quickly becoming a common problem with the GP.

Indeed and the bonnet not in line with the curves of the bumper is caused by the shape of the bonnet. I have it also in the lining of the bonnet and the headlights that there are differences between left and right. I accepted the fact that it's not perfect even since I pulled the bumper a bit up with some washers but I can live with it.

Last edited:
Bob in disguise said:
:confused: :confused: :confused: sorry i dont understand that bit :eek:

Funny thing is I don't either now that I read it back but I type crap when tired so what I meant was I down like the seats but that is my only criticism, everyone will look at you now and say there's that cool car off the telly!(y)

Liam

Back