need this

Currently reading:
need this

Spam0r

we need to get a decent logo for the top of the page really with some sort of car on it maybe a supped up bravo so i say ben askes all bravo owners to send him pics of there car he makes a post in the general thead with al the pics on and then we have a vote e.g

car no1
car no2 and so on wot u think?

then we find sum1 wit paint shop pro to make a good logo?

gotta love the uno's

i quite like wimmys title pic, and i doubt having any car in it would be good as the site is for all fiats modded or un modded...

however the bravo splash image you have at first loadup is getting pretty old lookin now....

- -Donz - -

what about a punto picture?

and he said to his himself, "wow! what was that thing, it went like a blurr. I wish I had a Punto".

---Clayton---

The splash will be gone as soon as i replace the front page (no splash at all, just a general site overview)...

The logo how it is, is very easy to duplicate and could be cheaply made into promotional material very easily.

If someone could make a better replacement to the 'central' text, that might be quite interesting . . . .

ben
rave.gif

bravo 1.6sx
looks: momo twin 17" alloys, debadged, smoked headlights, black side repeaters, smoked rear clusters, midnight window tint
feels: apex 40mm lower springs, apex sports shock's, k&n 57i induction
sounds: pioneer deh-7400mp, pioneer tse-6995 (rear)

ill make one with just words if u want and post it to ya :D u cud have that guys punto on it thats yellow cos i think we all agree that punto kiks ass!

gotta love the uno's

Back