Green Coupe in Penrith

Currently reading:
Green Coupe in Penrith

I dunno who it was :eek: Wish I'd known, I would have picked you up, just give me a shout next time :) You missed a very chilly car park where the newcomers didn't talk to the locals and vice versa, nice to catch up with everyone though :)

lol as i expected! Glad you had a good time and thanks on the offer(y) BTW i hope you got a good service off my dad the other day :eek: I told hm you were a friend but i dont know if he remembered so he maybe juts charged you normal labour. No-body usually complains coz he's one of the cheapest and quickest around (but im biased lol)

Jordan

Yeah he remembered as soon as I mentioned the blancmange LOL :D It's fine thanks you, I hammered it to Penrith and back and it's still going so all good :) Also, was nice to have it in and out in half a day!

EDIT - and I nearly fell over when he told me the cost, was anticipating at least double that!

Last edited:
Helz said:
Yeah he remembered as soon as I mentioned the blancmange LOL :D It's fine thanks you, I hammered it to Penrith and back and it's still going so all good :) Also, was nice to have it in and out in half a day!

EDIT - and I nearly fell over when he told me the cost, was anticipating at least double that!

Thats great then (y) As long as you're genuinely happy (y) lol Service with a smile! Feel free to recommend him to people lol!

Jordan

might see my lil cinq around penrith sometime, my mum has moved into town now. still not 100% sure where the house is, but i think its near a main-ish road that goes up to carlisle

Back