Styling Will these wheels fit?

Currently reading:
Styling Will these wheels fit?

hgt20v

Now with added cinq!
Hull/Grimsby/Scunthorpe... Somewhere inbetween
Done a deal today on my bravo hgt for a 52 reg stilo abarth :D and picking it up on monday all being well.
I've got a set of alloys coming that I bought for something else, but want to know if they will fit on this abarth?
They are 7.5x20 (20") with 4x100 pcd and 45mm offset. They have 225/30/20 tyres on them as well.
Will they fit with wobbly bolts, or will arch mods be needed?

Praying they fit:rolleyes:

if they do fit, what are the chances of lowering the car?

cheers in advance!

20's f*****g hell i reckon theyll fit. At the moment ive got 18s on with 225/45/18 tyres on a 30mm drop and theres still quite a lot of room in the arches. Fair play mate (y)

P.M. Stripey stilo he has got 20" fitted on his stilo Ime sure he will give you all the nessesary info (y)

I was talking to him on pm ing and asked him where he got his wheels from and he told me that he had them from a friend who has a shop

What about these ones guys? Its the same Alloy wheel style for all but which size will fit a 1.8 3-door?! I've no idea about PCD or offset but was originally after a set of Claws?
Chuffin bargain if you ask me to include the tyres!!!!

Clearance Performance Tempest Platinum PCD:4100 Offset:40P Size:17x7 Set Of 4 wheels and tyres *Clearance!*
POTN Price:
£344.99
inc VAT

Clearance Performance Tempest Platinum PCD:4100 Offset:45P Size:17x7 Set Of 4 wheels and tyres *Clearance!*
POTN Price:
£344.99
inc VAT

Clearance Performance Tempest Platinum PCD:5108 Offset:40P Size:17x7 Set Of 4 wheels and tyres *Clearance!*
POTN Price:
£344.99
inc VAT

Clearance Performance Tempest Platinum PCD:5108 Offset:45P Size:17x7 Set Of 4 wheels and tyres *Clearance!*

http://www.potn.co.uk/images/clearance/TEMPEST%20Platinum%2017.jpg

hgt20v said:
I got mine thru ebay. Amazing what bargains you can find.
Brand new Konig Tuner 2 7.5x20 with 225/30/20 tyres, bolts and centre rings to fit £1000! :D :D :D

Had a word with stripey and it's looking good :)

Roll on monday:D :D

i enquired about 18inch konig tuner 2's for my stilo, i was told by a few different shops that the wobbly bolts will not fit because of the multifit bolt holes in the wheels.

Same here i also got some info from a car accessorie shop that said that the konig wheel didnt fit a fiat not even in a multifit. But thats just one shops word im sure someone else will say otherwise.

scottie2065 said:
i enquired about 18inch konig tuner 2's for my stilo, i was told by a few different shops that the wobbly bolts will not fit because of the multifit bolt holes in the wheels.

I have multifit 17" alloys with a PCD of 4x100/108 and I use wobblers and a wobbler locking bolt set and Ive had no problems what so ever cant see why the konig should be any different :)

where do you get wobbly locking bolts?
i know other multi-fit wheels fir the stilo, but i was told by roch-ford tyres and a few other places that the konigs take a 'tuner bolt' its a slim line bolt or somthing and the hole doesnt have the clearance for a wobbly. thats what i was told, but hey if they fit they'll look the dogs b0110cks, good luck to ya. hope they fit.

Last edited:
scottie2065 said:
where do you get wobbly locking bolts?
i know other multi-fit wheels fir the stilo, but i was told by roch-ford tyres and a few other places that the konigs take a 'tuner bolt' its a slim line bolt or somthing and the hole doesnt have the clearance for a wobbly. thats what i was told, but hey if they fit they'll look the dogs b0110cks, good luck to ya. hope they fit.

Wobbler's are available at all good auto accessory stores I got mine at a roadrunner store near my daughters in Pontypridd back here in S.Wales (y)

Back