General Just to say goodbye

Currently reading:
General Just to say goodbye

seisport

I've not been on in a long while because i had a rather serious accident with the seicento and i have to say it came out a little worse for wear, so did I.

three broken ribs, dislocated shoulder and three weeks in intensive care due to internal bleeding in my abdomen meant i was unable to type. lol.

anyways i have now converted to bikes and would just like to say goodbye to everyone here and good luck with you cars/ projects. can an admine please disable my account for me, dont want any would be hackers using my account for anything untowards.
thanks people and goodbye.

seisport said:
three broken ribs, dislocated shoulder and three weeks in intensive care due to internal bleeding in my abdomen meant i was unable to type. lol.

:eek:

so instead of a car, u bought something that give less protection, puts u in contact with the road more, and does a lot higher speed.... :rolleyes:

mate, if that happened to me id be converted as well....... to a damm tank :eek:

shame to see someone leave tho (n)

same thing happend to me wen i reversed into a bollard and broke both arms my right legg and had wip lash car was a complete right off was only doin 5mph lol cya pal (y)

Sorry to hear about your smash and that youre leaving-like the previous poster cant believe its to bikes!!!Probably something youd rather forget but would there be any aspects of your crash we could learn from eg how fast you were going where you were hit etc....
To the other poster :I cant believe you were hurt so badly by reversing into a bollard at 5mph.Im not surprised your back was put out but 2 broken arms?!
I guess I was VERY lucky to escape unhurt (Thank God!) when a Transit rear ended me over a month ago.In fact with the replacement of a tail light and a bit of crowbar "realignment to get the hatch closing the Cinqs back on the road none the worse .(Well I have a gearbox mount gone but thats hardly related)

sportincinq said:
same thing happend to me wen i reversed into a bollard and broke both arms my right legg and had wip lash car was a complete right off was only doin 5mph lol cya pal (y)

Was u really doin 5mph to suffer all that damage??? :chin:

Back