Brrrrr!!

Currently reading:
Brrrrr!!

Have fun, ;)

Noticed that the roof has iced over again while I was driving it. I could see the ice forming on the windscreen. Handbrake cable went slack again when I parked. Hope I don't have to go anywhere tomorrow.

Dave.

So much to do, so little time.... and Totally Skint!! :(

My youngest tells me off for leaving the Panda parked in gear with the handbrake off (on level ground, it must be said.)

But, it's been a long while since I had one stick..
Works for "laid-up" cars too.

This reminds me of an funny old thing that happened a while back.

My dad used to have a Saab 9000 and a few xmas's ago the handbrake on that froze in the evening. It was just left there. Anyway, the next day I just happened to be looking at it as it rolled back about two yards down the drive (we have a steepish one) and then stopped again. After my jaw dropped for a sec, I got behind the car (dunno why, I couldn't have stopped it going anywhere, thing was a tank) and shouted to my mum to get my dad to get the keys. I had about £1500 of mountain bike right behind the garage door and it was on a collision course!

But anyway, after that it never moved again. Teh handbrake was fine. Weird.[8]

Spirito di Punto | M-reg 55SX, black, 5dr.

Wish I had a garage! I hate leaving my car parked on the drive as it is open to all and sundry, I live in an ok area but it still makes me nervous - someone keying it worries me most!

53 Reg Punto Active Sport in Atlantic Grey.

Thats why I love it.......fully enclosed protection all year round!

But that said.....I could only fit a chink, a sei, a mini or a smart etc in it! :D

So not all good......but still drive is sorta secluded, but thieves are twats and manage to get everywhere!

ADZ
AKA 2k Chink

:)

Wow, my handbrake partially froze on today..( Well Halfway down).
Car moved- just hated accelerating...

Found out at lights when cable was slack until halfway up:):)

Glazed drums anyone?

Arse

Ill think of something witty....just wait and see............wait I might not.

Back