2002 doblo , only blue key?

Currently reading:
2002 doblo , only blue key?

snatch69

do these newer fiats still have a red key which you must not loose, been offered one with only a blue key, should i forget it?

snatch69 said:
do these newer fiats still have a red key which you must not loose, been offered one with only a blue key, should i forget it?

Most fiats after 2001 do not require a red key. Instead it was two blue keys. These two blue keys carry all the immobiliser and information the red key used to do.

The only exception to this was the bravo/a which had a red key from the beginning to end of life.

I am unaware of what the doblo is, i would expect it to be 2 blue keys, however maybe posting in the doblo section will get you a dfinitive answer :)

I would question why there is only one blue key though, if it turns out to use 2 blue keys.

Hope this helps (y)

Having only recently bought a Doblo I can answer your question.

You get two keys - both blue. However only one has the remote locking function - the other is just a normal key.

Which key do you have?

I have remote locking key :) , will order spare from fiat monday

Welcome to the Doblo club - Is it a van or "the one with windows"?

I recommend a little peruse of the Doblo section. They're a nice bunch, and if you have any questions it's the place to go.

its got windows! strange, just like my bravo to drive, felt at home in it straight away :) SX JTD

Back