How do i move a car without driving?

Currently reading:
How do i move a car without driving?

if you own a helicopter, you could use that.

Day insure (provided the car has MOT and Tax)

Trailor/low-loader (IIRC these people can be expensive)

EDIT: you probably couldn't trailor it on you license, you'd need somebody with the right endorsements to do it since you'd probably need a double axel trailor.

What about one of those A bar/ A frame or whatever they are called :confused: When my mate broke down in his astra the bloke from the AA had one of them, it's a good bit of kit, it hooks round something under the car then you tow the car and nobody needs to be behind the wheel :eek:

You could always magic it there, david copperfield stylee.

Alternatively ring the AA and say youve broken down...

so my mum says its alright for her to drive it back, so just dont tell me otherwise, wont be my fine if she gets one :p

going to view wednesday, its just had a new exhause fitted and so i imagen as he said it went wrong after it was fitted the seal has gone wrong on it so it should we cheap and easy to fix :D

If the manifold is blowing it wont blow up the car. Just be really noisy and a reduction in power. If u have exhaust gum as mentioned then take that along and apply without shame and hope for the best. Probably be ok to drive back without tho!

As for low loaders its like £100 per 40 miles. So an a-frame or drive it untaxed.

Ross

lol, well i'm going to see it wednesday, will be with my mum so she will drive it back for me if i want it, just gotta keep my mouth shut that theres barley anything wrong with it really ;)

the train would be about £40 so it not really worth it, can get my car there and back for £25 and get the other back for about £15-20 lol:D

Back