In the Scrap Yard today...

Currently reading:
In the Scrap Yard today...

I found a really good condition red Sei for sale AND inside a White Fiat Tipo that had only a smashed window and not even a car on top of it I found....

Another Haynes Owners WorkShop Manual (y)

Is it correct that the scrap yard wanted to charge me £150 for the ECU?

dave said:
an ecu for what? and how they get a tipo inside a cinq? :p
Your so fat Dave :p ECU for a Tipo, a Digiplex II I was going to take it just incase but I got the feeling I should ask before I dismantle as it was cold and didn't fancy walking all the way back to me motor for tools then to come back dismantle try to buy it only to be told £150... which almost happened.

dave said:
i could see if my mate got 1 cheaper and bring it to ace if you like, what exactly am i looking for?
I didn't need it.. I was just going to take it just incase. I was actually looking for AirBox Screws as I misplaced my ones :eek:

helpimonfire said:
I'm sure if you rear-ended a cento quick enough you could park a Tipo inside it :p
:D

Tipo's just have a Key... and another key which is the same as the first key but sometimes the handle is round and not cylindrical(SP)

I did get offered the Keys and the Locks as part of the £150 ECU+Key+Lock Package.. didn't know why I would need the locks or the Keys but It were just an enquirey.

Does anyone want a Tipo Hayens Petrol Manaul, 1988 - 1991 1372cc - 1580cc?

Back