Technical Humidity???

Currently reading:
Technical Humidity???

pantjo

Last night there were heavy showers here in Athens. Who cares, you might say! Well I do cause I had to face 2 incidents regarding my Stilo.
1) airbag failure message was switching on and off on the dash board. I do not think I have an airbag failure. My guess is electrics have gone crazy due to the rain.
2) My headlights were all steamed up this morning from the inside. can this cause any serious trouble?

Any suggestions of what might have happened or how to deal with it?

Thank you

pantelis

I had the same problem with headlights steaming up. I called the dealership and they replaced it. No charge. They say that the back cover of the headlight is "too tight". If they say so and that fixed it, I believe it then.
Call them first, because as usual, they don't have the part in stock, it has to be ordered.

Aaron.

Racing - Beacuse baseball, football and basketball requires one ball only.

thank you aaron for your reply. I shall inform you for the outcome. For the time there is nothing I can do. I have been away for a month now in Barcelona and from what i have heard my headlights have been oxidised already from the humidity. I did not have the chance to change them cause I left in a hurry. I believe that they are going to be replaced as soon as I go back home.!!

pantelis
Fiat Stilo 80 Active, no alloys, no power tuning, love the sky window though!

Hi... I'm italian and I have read the problems from you described on forum on www.fiatstilo.com...

The humidity problems in the headlights are common to the first Stilo, the attendances replace the headlights... the problem now seem resolved...

Some Stilo have suffered also from the problem the spy of the airbag, must have had to the sensors on the seat of the passenger... also this problem are resolved now... replace the sensors in the seat...

Go in authorized workshops, you will see that the problem will resolve you....

bye bye

Roberto

Back