Styling Side skirts

Currently reading:
Styling Side skirts

janevj

Does somebody know if the fabric side skirts are available for sell after the car is delivered? Cause i didnt notice them in the accessories catalogue and the dealer told me that they r ment to be sold with the car mounted in the fabric. Is that true ?

FIAT STILO 1.6 Tiziano Red

dont know what you mean by fabric side skirts but if you mean body side skirts and spoiler its £500 painted and fitted here. not cheap
however you can get the bits seperately for £95 for rear spoiler and £193 for the sideskirt kit.(as listed in my brio magazine)
cheaper to buy from fiat and get someone else to spray them, then fit them yourself, they are apparently only double sided sticky taped on, so should be easy, however they apparently have to be sealed to the bodywork. not sure if this would come in the kit but you could use clear silicon.
im thinking of doing this myslef and it doesnt have to be orderd with the car, it is an option that can be added afterwards.
check he kit is the same as the Abarth kit though as ive heard that there are a few varyng kits at dealers that arent the same as the nice Abart kit.

Fiat Stilo 3dr 1.6 Dynamic, Sassi grey with 17's

I was talking about the kit (rear spoiler + side skirts) that FIAT supplies with Stilo. I have the rear spoiler ON, it costed me around 150E when i ordered the car. But the side skirts were not in the optional equipment when i bought the car, so i asked the dealer if it was possible to order them now. They said that side skirts cannot be ordered aftermarket because they were not in the stilo accessories catalogue. Their excuse was that those were parts that were mounted and paid in the factory.
I know a lot of side skirts from Novitec, Nakamuro design, Forza, Lester, Merkur .... but i like the FIAT supplied ones.

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
AUTOMOBILE SK

try here - they supply the original Arbarth style ones for £165. Not sure about delivery though but they are nice.

http://www.lester.it/uk/catalogo_articolo.asp?id=1506

Fiat Stilo 3dr 1.6 Dynamic, Sassi grey with 17's

O.K.
Thanks mate, although the price is in Euros not in Pounds.They look really nice but i'm not sure if lester has an online store, anyway i'll check.

FIAT STILO 1.6 3dR Tiziano Red
AUTOMOBILE SK

You shouldn't have any problems fitting them yourselves. I knocked one of mine half off doing abit of off-roading and they're only stuck on with double sided sticky tape. I can't see that they're sealed anywhere, I just stuck mine back on and it's been fine ever since.

Back