Remaped Punto JTD 1.9 or Marea 2.4 JTD remapped

Currently reading:
Remaped Punto JTD 1.9 or Marea 2.4 JTD remapped

Joecov

Guys I cant decide which car to get, it will remapped by Angel as soon as I get it.

Do i go with the punto which remapped are great, or try and hunt down a 2.4 jtd
which seem to be impossible to find????? I just missed out on one which was going for bargain money on autotrader! The possibity of getting one if these reampped to 195 bhp is very appealing!

thanks

Stilo? What stilo?

Joe, if you were talking about a rusty orange JTD 130 you're lucky to miss it. The one I went to see was a complete shed. If it was a one going for just under 3k then I feel your pain. I would have been thinking about selling the weekend :chin:

The 1.9 JTD Marea's are easy enough to find. Remap to 175bhp I think. Quick, smooth and cheap. (y)

yeah, there was one which was up for £1950 50k miles and looked in good condition but its been sold, seemed a bargain compared to the 5k I have been looking at for a punto. I think the 1.9 JTD could be good, 175 bhp would be fun!

I think the orange one had leather but was 79k miles, says it sold on the site!

Scrapped more like. The head lining was stained with mould, paint rubbed off all over, rust on the roll down bumper, cracked mirror, broken sunroof, 79k (without change of cam belt), dodge noises coming from the belts and pulleys.... loads of other faults.

hee hee, they wanted over 3k for it aswell didnt they?!! Is your marea remapped?

I get a great sence of justice as I drove over 100 miles to view it. I was busting by the time I got there so releved myself on their plot.

I don't think mine is remapped. If it proves itself to be a good strong engine (its got nearly 100k) then it might get a trip down to angel tuning if they're willing to work on an aging car.

Back