Styling Front fog lights on Uno 45

Currently reading:
Styling Front fog lights on Uno 45

uno_man

hey there,
i am wondering about the possibility of fitting front fog lights to my uno 45. i suppose it would involve cutting the black panel under the radiator grille or getting a new one (with holes already cut). if anyone knows how could i fit them, how much will it cost?

cheers! :D

alrite,
I have a few suggestions for you:

1. If you are on about putting after market fog lights on your uno, in the front grille, I have tried it and found it very difficult to get them on. The main reason for this is that you have the fan in the way of the one on the right so you will have to be carful with the wires and stuff.
The black panel does come off so you can try it for yourself. Let me know how it goes.

2. Have a look at this website http://www.tuningshop.co.uk/acatalog/ click the fiat section and go to Fiat Uno 8/89-(2), theres a grille there with built in lights already but it is a bit pricey.

3. Search round the scrap yard and find an Uno with fog lights on and take them and the wiring loom. If you can't find an Uno fogs of a tipo or tempra will fit in the spaces in the front bumper but the wiring loom will not be the same, but a auto elec will be able to wire them in.

This is the way I got my front fogs of a tipo and the auto elec got them to work using the blank button on my centre console.

Hope this helps, let me know how you get on.

gaz

Looks Good, Drives Sh!t.

Check this out; may be of use?
<font face="Comic Sans MS">
'MK1 UNO TURBO IE PARTS

BRAND NEW F/I/A/T OIL SUMP+GASKET AND FIXINGS £35
FRONT FOG LIGHTS £25 (will also fit MK1 uno SX)
BRAND NEW F/I/A/T ROCKER COVER GASKET £10 (still in packet)
PAIR REAR HUBS WITH `NEW`(NSK)BEARINGS £40
ECU £20 COIL £20 FUEL PUMP £20
AIRFLOW METER WITH K&N FILLTER £25
PLASTIC RAD EXPANSION TANK £5
16 BRAND NEW F/I/A/T WHEEL STUDS STILL IN PACKET £10(not sutible for alloy wheels)
PIONEER 40w TS-55 FULL RANGE PARCEL SHELF SPEAKERS £15'</font id="Comic Sans MS">

All from http://www.findit.co.uk/cars/fiat/parts/478568.htm ;)

Cheers John

1074757.jpg

Back