Uno turbo owner - Just like to say hi.

Currently reading:
Uno turbo owner - Just like to say hi.

Merlin Uno

Just wanted to say hello to everybody(y)

I've had my uno turbo for about 6 years now but it came off the road in August 2001 after I blew the engine up. Was at Uni at the time and bought a Pulsar Gtir for my next car with the plan being to rebuild the Uno and sell it.

Well that sort of never happened:cry:

My girlfreinds just taking her driving lesssons so I thought that this is the perfect opportunity for me to get sorted and the car back on the road(y) , but have run into a few probs so i'm sure i'll be asking for some advice in the near future.

Its a 1989 Uno turbo ie 1301cc.
Gunmetal/Metallic grey, 14" 5 spoke alloys, Kent cams ands adjustable pulleys, K+N air filter, Magnum full exhaust system, modified cossie intercooler, running 1 bar boost.

P1010015.jpg

P1010004.jpg

P1010026.jpg

P1010016.jpg

This is my second Uno Turbo and still love the way it looks:yum:

Looking forward to using the forum.
Thanx, Ben.

yeah the more uno's the better... and a mk1 turbo... driven 1 once, it was tha bomb.

I only had a mk1 sx with just 75bhp but that shurely isn't ot bad in a light car as the uno.
Have a mk2 now, also a 1.5 ie, a selecta, being the lazy man I am..

but sorry drifting of here...,

welcome m8...

Thanx for the welcomes(y)
Must admit its a good looking car;) and very clean (apart from the busted bonnet that I had come up on me(n) ))
Can't wait to get it sorted and might try it on the track if all goes well:slayer:

Welcome dude. My dad owned an uno and it was pretty quick and he said the turbo was nuts so be interested on figures and vids if poss dude!! :)

Ross

Back