6x9's? Yay or Nay?

Currently reading:
6x9's? Yay or Nay?

I vote EVIL![}:)]

Dont know why but I hate them.

Matt
-------------------------------
Crystal CMP 8 :: Like some members on this forum, thinks its 4 inches bigger than it is

I think if u havn't gaot alot of money 2 spend 6x9's r a gd compromise if all ur after is a simple set up. I will admit tho components sound alot better but then u'll need 2 spend quite alot 4 a decent set :p

http://jonesycinquecento.4t.com

heh 6x9's and sub all you need, dont need SPLX soundoff type system, better off with a simple one which works ;), although i've only got a amped set of 6x9's, soon will swap wiring round to run 6x9's off headunit and slap a sub on that amp [:p]

Cinquecento Sporting,
and yes it is indeed Broom Yellow \o/

dont need SPLX soundoff type system

Surely you mean SPL...

I just bought a cheap ass SPLX amp and I can assure you, it aint winning me no SPL competitions! The biggest burp the SPLX amps can perform sound more like little farts...

parp! [xx(]

Matt
Crystal CMP 8 :: Like some members on this forum, thinks its 4 inches bigger than it is

SPLX's arn't that bad there a good cheap way to start ur ICE off my m8 had a cheap set up from them and blew the sub. I would personally go 4 a kicker set up 4 a sound off system :p

http://jonesycinquecento.4t.com

and to think i worked in audio/performance desk at halfords for 9 months

That doesnt surprise me at all! Nothing against you but I have a lot agianst Halfrauds, I had an argument with a bloke in there (an 'ICE head' he claimed). He didnt understand why I wanted 8awg when 10awg would have done.

Do they train you to be completely impompetent when it comes to customer service? :D I was willing to fork out for 4awg if they had it and he was trying to persuade me to have 10awg! :)

Matt

Wouldnt try anything on your reccomendation.[}:)]

Matt

Back