Image(359).jpg

Brava Helz's pink Brava

Introduction

Apologies for the rubbishy pictures but with the current weather I only have to move the car off the drive and it's dirty, also it's always dark so getting a pic in the light in near impossible, works car park is best I can manage! So - 35mm lowered Apex suspension kit (planned - kindly fitted by Pete) and Powerflow catback exhaust with twin exit (unplanned - kindly fitted by Gates Workington with zero notice after I snapped the old one off going over a speedbump) :)
Re: Update.......

Ooh thats pretty! Im liking that exhaust...

Yeah, when is the Pink change going ahead?

If this makes sense then the wheels suit it more lowered IYKWIM???

Is that a bash in the sill under the rear door or are the skirts just like that?

Where is the wee Cinq?

Liam

It's not going any lower, I'm queasy enough and with the new exhaust it's low enough as it is! Yes Liam, I bashed it on a rockery in a friends garden, would have been fixed already but for the fact it's getting sorted at pink-time :)

Edit - went out to visit a friend up the A74 earlier and I didn't think a catbck exhaust alone would make any difference to the power (bottleneck at frontpipe/ cat) but above 80, boy does it make a difference - I can acelerate in 4th and 5th gear now and had a big :D on my face.

Last edited:
Blancmange

I got it back and rechristened my car the Blancmange because it's big and pink and sweet. You can't see the true colour from these as it was getting dark and looks different in every light (plus I forgot to reset the size on my phone) - from a cadbury purple under artificial light to pink in sunlight. It's almost a different car and I'm so pleased. So a huge thanks goes to Dave at SBS in Longtown who has done a t'riffic job :D

Sooooooo: Lamborghini mauve respray, new rear spoiler (can't see a chuffing thing to the rear) and front bumper with fogs (will be able to see more in front once I fit the switch) to complement the recent Apex 35mm lowering suspension kit and powerflow twin exit exhaust.

Attachments

• Image(363).jpg
    Image(363).jpg
    28.8 KB · Views: 86
  • Image(362).jpg
    Image(362).jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 65
  • Image(361).jpg
    Image(361).jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 98
  • Image(360).jpg
    Image(360).jpg