Tuning JTD Power Upgrades

Currently reading:
Tuning JTD Power Upgrades

I wonder whether anyone has actually had their Doblo JTD tuned or fitted one of those digital power boxes?

I have been to talking to the very nice guys at Angel Tuning for some time about having my Doblo done, but minor probs and issues with my dealer have prevented me so far.

I wonder what the Doblo is like with extra 25-30 bhp and oodles more torque. Any problems anyone has encountered, etc. Lots of people talk about them but so far have come across no reviews for converted Doblo's?

Regards

John
NottsCharger

NottsCharger said:
I wonder whether anyone has actually had their Doblo JTD tuned or fitted one of those digital power boxes?

I have been to talking to the very nice guys at Angel Tuning for some time about having my Doblo done, but minor probs and issues with my dealer have prevented me so far.

I wonder what the Doblo is like with extra 25-30 bhp and oodles more torque. Any problems anyone has encountered, etc. Lots of people talk about them but so far have come across no reviews for converted Doblo's?

Regards

John
NottsCharger

John, do you want to speak or get feedback from any of our Doblo customers, you never asked!

See my post of 8.8.05 re-remap with Motorsports Developements. Now has 15.3k on the clock with no probs at all. A friend had his B.M.W. 330d done with these people and is also impressed. As for the Dobbin, the only probs have been front wheel tracking, (tyres worn on inside edge - just replaced), and the drivers side passenger door has started to not unlock via the remote control/alarm button so have to reach inside to pull trigger...will get fixed under warranty.
A minor failing is the fact that the sun visors do not swivel to block low winter sun from driver/passenger windows.....anyone found a replacement or checked the latest version to see if fixed?

Regards, Kev (Twosheds).

Hi there, ive been pointed in the direction of Angel Tuning for chipping my doblo.

They look really professional.

Do any of you boys have any information or good reports on them?

hi, had my jtd tuned by angel tuning about 4mths ago, fantastic power and torque now:D , est 145bhp, service was 1st class, best £350 i've ever spent

Back