Technical Rubber inspection cover

Currently reading:
Technical Rubber inspection cover

Findus

Hello, i have a North American fiat 500 sport. 6 speed auto mated to a 1.4 multi air. Oil leaks ruin rubber parts. One of which is a oval inspection or build plug on top of the trans. About. No luck at dealer they have heard of it but don't know how to acquire. Any help is appreciated... Joe s.

Hello, i have a North American fiat 500 sport. 6 speed auto mated to a 1.4 multi air. Oil leaks ruin rubber parts. One of which is a oval inspection or build plug on top of the trans. About. No luck at dealer they have heard of it but don't know how to acquire. Any help is appreciated... Joe s.

I’ve seen these on eBay in the UK. I’ve got one missing on one of my cars. I really don’t see the point in the hole.

I’ve seen these on eBay in the UK. I’ve got one missing on one of my cars. I really don’t see the point in the hole.
im assuming it is a build hole where they machine on the line maybe held the tranny up in place while it was installed... its kinda a large hole to just leave open to fill with debris... ill check out ebay... any key words i might type in to search for such a little beastie???

im assuming it is a build hole where they machine on the line maybe held the tranny up in place while it was installed... its kinda a large hole to just leave open to fill with debris... ill check out ebay... any key words i might type in to search for such a little beastie???

Your gearbox may well be a little different to what we see in Europe..

Back