Hello from W Yorks

Currently reading:
Hello from W Yorks

PAUL999s

Hi everyone.
I've been loitering on here for a while, looks like a good and very helpful place.
Just signed up. Recently bought a '15 plate 500 cult. It's a minty green one, currently on 55k miles with a good service history. It appears to have been well looked after. First job was a cam belt/water pump replacement, as there was no evidence of it being done. Had it done at my local service centre, £240 including air con service. Fiat dealers in Wakefield wanted just short of 600 quid just for belt replacement :):ROFLMAO:

The Mrs has been wanting one of these for a while to replace her MINI R53, nice car that, but 25-30 mpg and £320 a year VED was getting a bit 'tedious'.

With having 2 Ducatis, I am somewhat familiar with Italian engineering. I will be doing the majority of maintenance and repairs myself, starting with front suspension refresh over the summer. There's a few creaks and squeaks but nothing sounds too serious. And it doesn't look too bad corrosion wise, to be fair it's no worse than my 5 year old Fiesta.

Paul

Hi everyone.
I've been loitering on here for a while, looks like a good and very helpful place.
Just signed up. Recently bought a '15 plate 500 cult. It's a minty green one, currently on 55k miles with a good service history. It appears to have been well looked after. First job was a cam belt/water pump replacement, as there was no evidence of it being done. Had it done at my local service centre, £240 including air con service. Fiat dealers in Wakefield wanted just short of 600 quid just for belt replacement :):ROFLMAO:

The Mrs has been wanting one of these for a while to replace her MINI R53, nice car that, but 25-30 mpg and £320 a year VED was getting a bit 'tedious'.

With having 2 Ducatis, I am somewhat familiar with Italian engineering. I will be doing the majority of maintenance and repairs myself, starting with front suspension refresh over the summer. There's a few creaks and squeaks but nothing sounds too serious. And it doesn't look too bad corrosion wise, to be fair it's no worse than my 5 year old Fiesta.

Paul
Piacdilly by any chance?

Wouldn't touch that place with a barge pole after changing s family member £136 to tell him the battery need changing causing the boot latch to stop working on a car under warranty

It wasn't the battery allthrough I did need changing due to start stop not working it was the latch that was faulty due to corrosion on the contact's

Back