tattoos? Yay or nay?

Currently reading:
tattoos? Yay or nay?

Ney (n) If you were meant to fly I would have been born with wings same applies:woot::nerner: :rolleyes:

uno_94 said:
i dont like them, my sister had one done at 18, she hates it now shes older, and wants to get it removed but dont have the money.

She can have them done on the NHS. Just claim they make her paranoid an hey presto a £3K worth of sessions for removal. My "paranoid" friend has just had them removed from his neck on the NHS and while he was going through this he had one put on his leg.

While he's laughing his bolux off were paying for this sort of abuse.

getting mine next year, religous one, but to me religous ones are different to pictures/patern etc. dunno why though

i plan on having some rosary beads starting in the upper arm then wrapping round the back and then the cross on the inside of myforearm about an inch under my elbow :)

bet it change my mind. lol .alanias mum is a tatoo artist,got her own shop too (IIRC)

charlie

Nay.
Permanent, for life. What's fashionable now might not be someday. You might find your new tattoo is the future equivalent of an anchor with mum written underneath.

Imagine having to choose one pair of shoes and then have to wear them for the rest of your life! If you chose in teh 70's you'd still be walking around in platforms :)

moogs said:
Nay.
Permanent, for life. What's fashionable now might not be someday. You might find your new tattoo is the future equivalent of an anchor with mum written underneath.

Imagine having to choose one pair of shoes and then have to wear them for the rest of your life! If you chose in teh 70's you'd still be walking around in platforms :)
I must have missed that memo
Its your own body mate cant wait to see the photo's .What have you had done?
Dunc Uno Turbo said:
stupid IMO

what if u dont like em in the future?
Dunc
Then What was the point of having it done in the first place . to this day i still dont regret any of my tattoos . i'f i'm having a bad/crap day i just glance at my toaster and it brings a smile to my face

moogs said:
Nay.
Permanent, for life
5H!T There not are they :bang: i thought i could wash them off after a year:p

Last edited:
I say YAY! (y) Hacve it while you're young, if you regret it when you're old, so what! Who knows, they may develop advanced laser removal techniques by then anyway lol. I don't regret many things, if something feels right at them time, then that is that. I want one done no my shoulder, although I've been saying that for some time now, but I'm definitley going to have it done hopefully sometime in the new year.

yay if YOU want it done, but be sure that you do want it for the right reasons. I've seen far too many people have them done and regret it. But I chose mine carefully, they are exactly what I wanted on places on my body where it doesnt matter and I love them. I will never want them removed.

But i do think its very much each to their own.

will see if i can post pic of my bigger one, its on my back, from top of my bum to where the bra strap goes across. was 2 and half hours and I loved having it done. means alot to me for my own reasons. :)

Attachments

• small tatoo.JPG
    small tatoo.JPG
    9 KB · Views: 23
chrisunoman said:
Nay. I cant think of anything more tacky imo.
Tacky :rolleyes: there's nothing tacky about tattoos, they symbolize what a person is about and what they have gone through in life. I could go on forever arguing your "tacky" comment, but I won't.

Back