Technical Brand new air mass sensor for sale

Currently reading:
Technical Brand new air mass sensor for sale

Mr Happy

Hi everyone.
I have brand new, unopened HELLA air mass sensor for 1.3 Diesel. Part number 8ET 009 149 221

The reason why I am selling it is because my sensor plug is slightly different so I can`t fit it. Return is also tricky, because I bought it online from some wholesale in Europe ( I have all paperwork and invoice if you need it )

Purchase price was £77.90, but I can give it for £60 with free UK postage

Cheers !

20210207_175947.jpg

or, second option, I can p/x it for 25 cm Thule load stops for roof bars

Hi everyone.
I have brand new, unopened HELLA air mass sensor for 1.3 Diesel. Part number 8ET 009 149 221

The reason why I am selling it is because my sensor plug is slightly different so I can`t fit it. Return is also tricky, because I bought it online from some wholesale in Europe ( I have all paperwork and invoice if you need it )

Purchase price was £77.90, but I can give it for £60 with free UK postage

Cheers !
Yes there is a five terminal version as well as the four terminal one which is what happened when bought mine i received the five terminal maff but needed the four like you i still have the five terminal one hanging about as i could not be bothered to send back
I still need the four terminal maff but i only paid £30 for a new one otherwise i would buy your one
Luigi

Last edited:
I will be in Huntingdon on Friday afternoon, so if you want I can take it with me and you save on postage

But... on other hand...... you can`t get Hella for £30

£40 is last word and I will see you on Friday :)

But i can get a bosch one for £30

true, but purchase online is always risky. what if you get another one with wrong pins ? You can inspect my sensor before you pay and because I will have some time, you can also fit it to your car and check how it work, before you pay.

Good and safe deal with 100% satisfaction just for £10 more and guaranteed delivery on Friday

:tempt:

no, not private I bought it from online shop spareto.co.uk new and never used

Back