Technical dashboard clocks swap MK2 into MK1 Marea

Currently reading:
Technical dashboard clocks swap MK2 into MK1 Marea

Reesritmo

Hi all,
Just to have a question which might have been in someone elses mind as well before. I own a very beautifull MK1 Marea Weekend 2.0 20v, so mark 1. The only think I like more on the MK2 is the dashboard clocks. Those white round plates are so much better then these half round ones in the MK1. I was able to find another unit from a MK2 2.0 155, so also with the same maximum speed. But I noticed the connectors are completely different. Is there any way to fit / connect a MK2 clock into a MK1 ?

Kind regards from NL,
Cor

Hi all,
Just to have a question which might have been in someone elses mind as well before. I own a very beautifull MK1 Marea Weekend 2.0 20v, so mark 1. The only think I like more on the MK2 is the dashboard clocks. Those white round plates are so much better then these half round ones in the MK1. I was able to find another unit from a MK2 2.0 155, so also with the same maximum speed. But I noticed the connectors are completely different. Is there any way to fit / connect a MK2 clock into a MK1 ?

Kind regards from NL,
Cor
No ....the mk1 has alot more features than the mk2 anyway .....why would you want to lose those features

I think you missed something.

147 and 155VIS have half moons. 150VIS has circular and whole different arrangement and connectors and wont fit to 147.

Also I got this so cant complain
kulutus3.jpg

Thanks for your replies, indeed I think it will not fit because of the connectors, but I was hoping there is a way to rebuild them.
CFREITAS, not sure what you mean with additional features, to me the features look the same. I had exactly the same dash with round clocks in my former Marea, which was a 155.
Neverth, that is a nice dash either, from what model is this? Is this a EU version, or South America? I only know the two versions in the picture below. The one build in my car is a 147 MK1 from year 1999, the clocks with the white plates come from a 155 from year 2000

hmm, I wanted to post a picture but that is not allowed because I haven't have 5 posts registered??

The normal Mareas MK2 (here in NL at least) have round black ones, and speedo goes to 200 or 220, not 240. Family of mine drives a year 2000 Marea 1600 with it, only the 5 cilinders MK2 had the white ones here.
That white one on the picture you added is also nice, but the Marea turbo was never sold here as well. Is this also the South American version?

But I think I can forget at least to get round clocks in it....

It is 155VIS from late -99 retrofitted with computer and cruise.

Back