General Brakes Part Numbers

Currently reading:
General Brakes Part Numbers

FiatFleetFamily

Established member
I would like to change my front and rear discs and pads. Can anyone advise the Fiat part numbers for the front & rear discs and front & rear pads?

Vehicle is a 500X 2.0 Multijet Cross 4x4 with a manual gearbox.

I would like to change my front and rear discs and pads. Can anyone advise the Fiat part numbers for the front & rear discs and front & rear pads?

Since 2104 when the last Fiat offical ePER Parts Catalog was available for anyone to purchase directly form Fiat for a modest cost they moved over to a USB Key parts system call Key ePER (if I recall correctly) and this ran in parallel with Key eLearn (a USB based technical manual setup).

Key ePER and Key eLearn deceased in late 2014 / early 2015 and Fiat went over to On-Line only parts and technical information. These are all subscription based from yeatly (very expensive) to hourly (the last time I checked).

There are sites around the web offerring more recent access to the latest/fairly recent parts informatio for post 2015 vehicles but they are heavily used with restricted access so when you do "get in" you can be easily "bounced" by another visitor.

I have found that for current and older vehicles that the OEM parts sites will correctly identify "their" replacement part and often list the Fiat/Alfa/... original part numbers for extra information.

As we go further back in time to the 60s/70s/80s and even early 90s then life becomes a little more difficult. e.g. For a Strada Abarth 130TC i can look up via the old microfiche slides a part number. In some cases in 2014 the Fiar ePER parts listing would recognise the part number but show no details other than "out of production - no longer available". In other cases "part not found".

Summary: No silver bullet and often some research/howework is required.

The front brake pads are Fiat Part Number 77367214. Typically £20 to £38 a set for genuine parts.

The front brake pads are Fiat Part Number 77367214. Typically £20 to £38 a set for genuine parts.

Just updating the part numbers for the front and rear brakes, just in case you do not buy genuine but was to get equivalent brands based on Fiat part numbers.

Front Pads : 77367214
Front 305mm Coated and Ventilated Discs : 51767382
Rear Pads : 77367417
Rear 278mm Coated Solid Discs : 51767378

Back