General Newbie

Currently reading:
General Newbie

GazzP87

Morning all!!
Excited to join the club!
So condensed story is I sold the panda 100hp a few months back with a heavy heart.
I missed abs genuinely loved that car.
I ended up with a Qubo trekking. It looked like a swollen version of the panda. I used to say the panda had been stung by several bees and now it’s called a Qubo. I only had it for three weeks and my brother needed a “van” so had it off me. He loves it...
I was car-less again and went off into the sunset back to my first love...VW.
I got a candy white MK5 gti. Low miles, low owners.
I had it for all of 12 hours before I noticed a lumpy idle amongst several other things.
The dealer was helpful and are due to arrive today to take it away and give me my money back.
In the meantime I went to view a 2009 Abarth 500. I wasn’t sure on it as it’s got the red leather seats. And I wasn’t sure it would be big enough (I’m 6ft 2). But as soon as I saw it I was in love. Then the drive was fantastic. No noises or squeaks or rattles. Only noises where you would want noises from an Abarth.
The alloys, the styling the look. I was blown away!
So happy to be back in the comfort of the fiat/Abarth family.

Hello! So, you bought the 2009 Abarth 500 ? How do you find it ? How many km on it ? I am currently looking at a 2009 Abarth, with 54000km and the seller is asking 7800 euro for the little beast. But to be honest, I have no idea what to look for, what to check. Any tips and tricks ? :) Hope you enjoy your new friend!

Back