IMG_3451.jpg

Panda 2012+ My 2014 Fiat Panda Easy 1.2

Introduction

Hi everyone thought I would show the progress of my fiat panda in the forum.

Don't see too many customised mk4/gen3 pandas about so I'm hoping this may help someone.

So far I have popped in a K&N panel air filter, put a halfords exhaust tip on, tinted the back windows and tail lights, installed the official short aerial and plasti dipped the hubcaps.

I'm not sure how far I'm wanting to take this really, I have looked at ulter sports back boxes, I think a back box delete may be a bit too much for me. Looking at maybe getting some alloys too. Whiter bulbs would be nice as would brembo brake pads and disks. Not sure if it would be worth remapping too.

Any advice would be appreciated! :)
hi, looks fantastic going to get my own done the same also small black band on the front window sun strip. could i ask where you got the window air rain deflectors at or the web site name . will put some pics up this week, thanks

Hi everyone thought I would show the progress of my fiat panda in the forum.

Don't see too many customised mk4/gen3 pandas about so I'm hoping this may help someone.

So far I have popped in a K&N panel air filter, put a halfords exhaust tip on, tinted the back windows and tail lights, installed the official short aerial and plasti dipped the hubcaps.

I'm not sure how far I'm wanting to take this really, I have looked at ulter sports back boxes, I think a back box delete may be a bit too much for me. Looking at maybe getting some alloys too. Whiter bulbs would be nice as would brembo brake pads and disks. Not sure if it would be worth remapping too.

Any advice would be appreciated! :)
hi, looks fantastic going to get my own done the same also small black band on the front window sun strip. could i ask where you got the window air rain deflectors at or the web site name . will put some pics up this week, thanks

Thanks ? They are team heko wind deflectors and I just got them from ebay, they were the cheapest I could find at the time. I was thinking of getting a sun strip but I already struggle seeing some tall traffic lights when waiting for them to go green ?

How do you get on with the wind deflectors?

I fitted some to my Suzuki Jimny - not a quiet car - and felt they created more wind noise.

I regard the Panda as a noisy little beast too, do you feel the wind deflectors increase the noise at all?

I improved the lighting greatly on both the Jimny and the Panda by simply fitting Osram Night-Breaker bulbs which give a much whiter light and cast much more light into the ditch; they're a big improvement over standard bulbs.

My car is a 14 plate too and the DRLs were a regular dual filament bulb which I have now replaced with an LED variant - fortunately this doesn't upset the Can-bus nonsense (unlike the rear reg-plate bulbs). Buy them here

Last edited:
Back