General Alloys for old ducato???

Currently reading:
General Alloys for old ducato???

Alex2186

Hey. So I think the fitment on my old ducato is 5x118.
Theres not a huge amount of 5x118 used alloys for sale

Does anyone no of any cars wheels that fit straight on? I'm told vivaro fit. And I'm being told woble bolts are good for 2mm so 5x120. There's a lot of 5x120 alloys around. But not sure on ET any advice appreciated

Do not fit car alloys, instantly cancels insurance in an accident if they are not load rated will fail mot ...!!!

I was the same as you , the selection is crap [ fiat oem ones are hideous ] i got my 15in from Wheelbase Alloys [ Fox ] , when i changed next it was on 16 in rims and a similar problem without going stupid on to oversize rims and expensive low profile tyres .

I wanted some german rims but the factory did not know when the next run was , so i looked at MAK 5 [ italian ] load rated rims , bought them direct from Italy [ saved £360 against uk suppliers ..!!] carriage free and delivered to Spain in 3 days ..!!!

Last edited:
Hey. So I think the fitment on my old ducato is 5x118.
Theres not a huge amount of 5x118 used alloys for sale

Does anyone no of any cars wheels that fit straight on? I'm told vivaro fit. And I'm being told woble bolts are good for 2mm so 5x120. There's a lot of 5x120 alloys around. But not sure on ET any advice appreciated
Need more info. What is your vehicle? Model, year etc?

My Ducato has alloy wheels.
It looks great but the funny thing is I didn't really care about alloys or steel.

I do know who can make wheels for your van.
You just don't say what you have!

camionpilot

Alloy wheels are an option from Fiat.
Depending on model of course.
So getting the correct alloy wheel is important but should be street legal.

But you mention a very good point for insurance purposes.
You must get the correct spec wheel to take the rated tyre specification.

To the OP.
What is your vehicle year and model of Ducato with engine size?

Of note. My Alloy wheels do not allow the standard Fiat wheel bolt bar to undo the wheel bolts.
So i have to carry another socket and bar in vehicle in case I ever have to change a flat tyre.

This are the fox wheels on my 2008 model
well would be if it would load ...!!!

Last edited:
Back