Technical Help with Language setting/Sat Nav

Currently reading:
Technical Help with Language setting/Sat Nav

Spanishlife

Hi All. New to the forum. We have bought a 500L Lounge in Spain. It’s 2016 model left hand drive currently the language is in Spanish. I’m going over to Spain to collect the car on Sunday as it’s been parked up since lockdown.

I have managed to buy a User Manual and no know how to change the manual to find the language so that I can change it into English.

It might sound a stupid question ..but..when I change the language will it automatically change the Sat Nav to English. Or will I have to do something with a UHB lead if input different software to do this.???

I look forward to hearing from anyone who can help me with my dilemma

Thanks

Stephen

Thanks for that. I have read today that I may have to find the files for Blue and me and down load the information onto a USB Stick and update the system into the car when I pick it up on Sunday. My only concern is that the data on the website blueandme.net is old and my car is only 4 years old! Has anyone used the above information of late on a nearly new car or is there an update to the technology?

Thanks Steve

Thanks for that. I contacted Fiat UK and apparently my car does not have Blue and Me but U Connect ! I’m now pursuing that to have the language changed

Thanks

Back