IMG_0067.JPG

500 2014 Fiat 500 1.4 Pop

Introduction

Here’s my moms 2014 Fiat 500 1.4 Pop, we’ve had it for 4 years. Any suggestions on naming it?IMG_0067.JPGIMG_0068.JPGIMG_0069.JPG
Nero

(Your mpg concerns .. the pic helps lots)

We don’t drive with the hatch open lol, we were getting ready to leave somewhere.

I hope the hood cover isn’t affect fuel economy, we took the bumper piece off because it was getting boring, but left the hood piece on because there is a dent in the hood. The dent must have happened when the hood piece was on because it wasn’t there when it was off 6 months ago.

Also why Nero, the car is gray, we want to give it an Italian name.

Last edited:
We don’t drive with the hatch open lol, we were getting ready to leave somewhere.

I hope the hood cover isn’t affect fuel economy, we took the bumper piece off because it was getting boring, but left the hood piece on because there is a dent in the hood. The dent must have happened when the hood piece was on because it wasn’t there when it was off 6 months ago.

Also why Nero, the car is gray, we want to give it an Italian name.
Nero was a very famous Italian

It's been a while since I've posted anything about this car. 3 years later we've put on close to 40k miles on him, and he has a name now. Piccolo. Other than removing the hubcaps because one fell off, nothing has changed about him... yet.
20230824_162457.jpg
Reactions: ben
Back