Styling ABARTH word on front grille

Currently reading:
Styling ABARTH word on front grille

My new salvage Abarth Turismo has the word Abarth picked out of the front grille but it’s black on black and not very visible.

I’m putting some red bits on the car which is white so I would like to pick out the word in red. Any ideas on how this can be achieved? Paint brush and can of spray paint?

I do mine with a tyre pen from ebay (about £1.50).So easy it takes about 15 mins and lasts really well.Are you going to fill it in or just outline ABARTH?

I normally outline every 4 months or so but then I like it bright and new.But I reckon you could leave it and do it about once a year.No jetwashes though

You can high line it, like this example.

maxresdefault.jpg

I think I’m going to try red first and see how it looks.
Hi, I know it’s been a few years, but did you try the red? I’ve got a circuit grey Abarth with red callipers, so I’m going to keep it to a red theme. But the grille is all the same colour and I want the letters red. Anyway, you might not ever see this but did it look ok?

Hi, I know it’s been a few years, but did you try the red? I’ve got a circuit grey Abarth with red callipers, so I’m going to keep it to a red theme. But the grille is all the same colour and I want the letters red. Anyway, you might not ever see this but did it look ok?
Mine is an S3 and the ABARTH is 3D printed, but this is what it looks like on Campovolo grey:1648723280369.jpg

gr J

Back