Styling MY2020 alloy rims

Currently reading:
Styling MY2020 alloy rims

DeBil

I am trying to find some nice looking 18” alloy rims for my 2020 Ducato.
It is the L2H2 with max weight of 3000kg
I have seen a video on YouTube where they state that 255/55-18 is the best size. However, they also say that you need extenders for that. I do not want that. So I am thinking 235/55-18 could do the job. I did a wheel calculation at wheel-size dot com
But where do I get a good looking rim that is 7,5”(or8”)*18” with 5x118 and a load limit that fit the vehicle?
I have googled a lot, but would like something other than Borbet cw5.
It will also need to fit well with the iron grey color.

So since nobody knows anything - I googled along some more. It actually turns out that the light version cannot get a set of 18" within the limitations of the "Gutachten".
I have found a nice 17" set that is approved for the light version (15" original wheels).
It is the MSW 48 Van with 235/60 R17C. These are the largest tyres that can be fitted and driven legally in Germany (I drive through Germany several times a year).
It seems that you can purchase several different 18" for the heavy version (130 mm PDC). Also several for the 118 PDC, but none approved for 255/55-18. I am sure the wheels will fit - but not legally. Also fender extenders are needed to keep dirt of the vehicle (and to be legal - in that aspect ¯\_(ツ)_/¯).
Anyways - I hope this helps the next guy

Mak highlander 16"[ other sizes up to 20in available ] wheels , they make 2 variants , one of them being "load " which are rated at 1200 kg per corner . I buy direct from a company in Italy , 2 days delivery [ more for UK ] and nearly half the price of uk stockists [ 2015 ].
Autec do a wheel which is very similar but the centre spokes are solid , also Tomason [ german] do the TN2F , multispoke wheel which is a sod to get hold of as they only make van wheels in small runs

Hi
Yes - I did find also MAK has up to 18" rims. But none that can be mounted with any size of tyre on a 5x118 vehicle and be driven legally in Germany��*♂️

Why not look at Vivaro wheels.

Only other van wheel with the same PCD, can`t remember the centre bore size but had a set on a Ducato years ago.

Back