W Sanders Holsworthy

Currently reading:
W Sanders Holsworthy

MrsC

I bought my first ever Fiat, a low mileage Fiat 500, last year and as the service book was looking a bit sparse on stamps after the first 3 or 4 years, I booked it in with W Sanders, a service only dealer, via the Fiat UK website to have a full service done a couple of weeks later.
Was it cheap? Nope, but then it did need the timing belt done and the price matched the quote so I can't complain.
Was it thorough? Definitely! Everything checked, changed and fettled including the weird 'owl hoot' noise when I depressed the clutch pedal even though I hadn't mentioned it when I booked it in.
The reception staff were great and cheerful (a bit of a rarity in my experience!), went into great detail when going through the bill including a couple of recommendations for future, non-urgent work.
I had reason to book my little car back in with them again this week (new aerial, complete...not just the tail and a drivers door handle repair as it is far to wet here at the moment to bother doing it myself) and the level of service was just as high as my first visit which reminded me I hadn't left them a review on here.
It's nice to have a dealer that inspires confidence so top marks from me for W Sanders.

Back