General Power steering pump

Currently reading:
General Power steering pump

I think the Barchetta is hydraulic power steering ...so fairly simple not like EPS ...clamp the oil pipes , and remove them from the pump unhook the drive belt ...unbolt the pump ...fit the new pump, at this point maybe replace the belt and re tension ....hook up the pipes with new clips, un clamp them ,top up the power steering fluid ...and your good to go ... see here https://auto.howstuffworks.com/unde...enance/how-to-replace-power-steering-pump.htm hope this helps ....

Yes, I would like to know if it is as simple as removing the pulley, the 3 screws that hold the pump and the pipes that connect to the pump, what I want to know is the degree of complexity, if you have to disassemble something else from the engine to have access to the pump thanks for the reply

Yes, I would like to know if it is as simple as removing the pulley, the 3 screws that hold the pump and the pipes that connect to the pump, what I want to know is the degree of complexity, if you have to disassemble something else from the engine to have access to the pump thanks for the reply

Back