Technical Fiat Bravo 1.4 12v 1997

Currently reading:
Technical Fiat Bravo 1.4 12v 1997

Stjepan28

Hello
I had my fiat bravo 1.4 12v for a few months, and it bugging me almost all the time. Engine cooling fan turns on just before temperature goes into red. I have changed thermoswitch, thermostat, relay and variable resistor on fan housing. Does anyone know what can I look for next. And also, does anyone have electric scheme for cooling system?
Any help is welcome.

Fan sound fine. Sure the waterpump is ok and there is not air in the system?

Water pump was changed about a month ago. I'll check for air in the system. Is there a way to exclude variable resistor and if there is, how would that change fan working process. I ask this because I took variable resistor from another car on which fan was working fine. And I want to be sure before buying it because it is pretty expensive.

"Fan turns on just before temperature goes to red"
Seems right to me, sounds more like there is circulation problem with the actual cooling if that happens on normal driving. Does the needle stay level when driving? And goes to red fast/slow when stopping?

Temperature acts like under red is the middle, it cools it then and doesn't let it go to red.
I am not searching for problem fix anymore because I had a crash few days ago and car is totaled.
Thank you very much for your help.

Back