say hello...

Currently reading:
say hello...

Maybe this should be in the "introduce yourself" section, but I am doing it on somebody elses behalf, so say a big FF style hello...

Meet Lewis, my new son:cool: He arrived today in Huddersfield Royal at 12:58. He is healthy etc... and compared to the other little ****s in there, he is being very well behaved. Sadly him and mum wont be coming home until probably Sat or Sun as she had to be cut open (not even going to attempt spelling the correct term!):( . I've had to go home now but im back up there to see him and Nicola tomorrow at 10.

However prepared or not prepared you are for it, it hits you like a Japansese bullet train when your own child is first put in your arms. I recommend it as a fantastic "pick me up". I'm sure other Fathers on here will agree. I feel like :D :D :D :D :D :D :D now.

Anyway, I need to finish making phone calls and sending texts.

Oh, and Jamie (tstaboy), if you are reading this, I WILL be training him for Russian football at Stanny so watch ya back! lol

IMAG0032.JPG

IMAG0031.JPG

I think the same, but im biased:D I was dreading it looking like an old man or fat headed etc... lol, so i'm so happy.
bozzy said:
What a gorgeous baby, not like the usual "spuds" you see in the maternity ward. Well done that man and congratultions to you both.

Well done gaz (y)

At least we all know you arent firing blanks :D :p

Wait till the women get ere, they will get all broody

Congratulations :) He is so cute. Get as much rest as possible now cos you'll need for when he arrives home.

The women at work just turned to a great pile of gibbering mush just when they seen the bump so god knows what they are going to do when I take him in!!! lol
AppleSei said:
Wait till the women get ere, they will get all broody

And Thanks for the kind thoughts and messages guys (and for the peeps who post who haven't done yet). Means a lot!(y)

He is coming to Stanny next yr for "initiation" lol.

P.S. FAO Alaina, ta for the text you just sent but my phone is buggered (n) and I haven't been able to reply to some numbers all week. I kicked off though and I have a new sim (same number) and Motorola ROKR:slayer: on its way int post;)

Congrats Gaz :D

But if you're training Lewis for Russian football, surely you should have named him Boris? :p

Back