Technical Punto Evo full beams and dipped beams lit together?

Currently reading:
Technical Punto Evo full beams and dipped beams lit together?

rxbkrs

Is it technically possible to make the Punto Evo full beams and dipped beams both be simultaneously lit together

Why do you ask?
I forgot to mention that I will not do this to my stock headlamps. To be more specific, I'm considering to fit aftermarket Angel Eyes headlamps to my Grande Punto Abarth Esseesse. Something like these below:

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

__________________________________________________ _____________________________

I ask mainly because I've noticed that when these type of headlamps (they take H1 bulbs) are installed, when the full beam turns on, the dipped beam turns off instead of both be simultaneously lit together. Meaning, that they act the same way as the stock headlamp (takes H4 bulb) does. Here is an example:

[ame]https://youtu.be/59P7q1T6jbc?t=8[/ame]

What I mean by all this is that I want the full beams and dipped beams both be simultaneously lit together for my new aftermarket headlamps that I posted above...;)

These aftermarket headlamps take H1 bulbs, which means they have one bulb for the dipped beam, and another bulb for the full beams...

Last edited:
Back