General Hi, & HELP please

Currently reading:
General Hi, & HELP please

BSA ultra se

Hi all:), new to this forum and also a new owner of a 2009 Fiat Fiorino Cargo 1.3 95PS MultiJet II SX van:D, which I'm having a lot of trouble of trying to find a Haynes manual for it:bang: and also if any of you might have a diagram of both fuse box's and the list of what fuse is for what:slayer:, I would be grateful:worship:. many thanks from west wales.

BSA ultra se.

Hello - welcome to the world of quirkiness (just like Saabs only, er, different...)

There is no Haynes Manual despite the tens of thousands of Qubo/Fiorino/Nemo/Bipper/Tepee models out there. I have written to Haynes to ask for one and been told there is no need or requirement or not enough cars/requests/sales or other poppycock. Seems odd when they can do a manual for a Spitfire, Lancaster, even the bluddy Starship Enterprise!!!

By all means write to Haynes - perhaps everyone on the entire Forum should to put some pressure on them to produce one - it would be really useful to a lot of us.

Fuses..I think (wrongly?) there is a legend on the back of the fuse cover panel. If not there is probably some info inside the Owner's Manual if you got one with the car...

Anyway, ask lots of stuff on here as there's a wealth of info with users and servicing engineers and enthusiastic owners.

R-V-M

(Paul)

Hi all:), new to this forum and also a new owner of a 2009 Fiat Fiorino Cargo 1.3 95PS MultiJet II SX van:D, which I'm having a lot of trouble of trying to find a Haynes manual for it:bang: and also if any of you might have a diagram of both fuse boxes and the list of what fuse is for what:slayer:, I would be grateful:worship:. Many thanks from west Wales.

BSA ultra se.

Last edited:
Hi BSA ultra se, welcome to the wonderful world of the Qubist/Fiorinoist, great little motors. Feel free to ask away with any questions, with luck one of us may have the answer. Cheers Qube O.

Thx lads, I have no books or anything with the van, dose anyone have any pic's of the fuse boxs and what fuses go where on both please.

thx.

here you go

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 55
Back