Technical Need help with new delivered fiat pre PDI - Question for a Fiat Tech

Currently reading:
Technical Need help with new delivered fiat pre PDI - Question for a Fiat Tech

waterfielda

Hi ,

I have just taken delivery from salvage auction of a fiat 500 2019. it still has its stickers an protective covering.

My dilema is that it is still in Pre delivery mode, and needs waking up...

Now my question is can I with MES or Alfa obd take it out of transport mode etc or do i need to take it to fiat dealers for this....

currently its in italian language, the fob doesnt work and the radio is off... other than that it seems fully opperational.

What issues has it got. If needed transporting to a main dealer ring around for a cheap cost to wake everything up. typecastboy knows MES better than anyone day to day. Any advice?!

Sweet, just changed laptop so once my MES licence is transfered i'll take a look for it...

Its history, with 5 miles on the clock, had lots of bits nicked off it bonnet headlights top of the engine. nothing major, caused some damage getting the bits they wanted... all the looms have been cut so i'll have to source these amongst all the other items.

she'll be great again once all the bits arrive.

Typecastboy - Thanks for the upload, you've gone over and above! (y)

Its history, with 5 miles on the clock, had lots of bits nicked off it bonnet headlights top of the engine. nothing major, caused some damage getting the bits they wanted... all the looms have been cut so i'll have to source these amongst all the other items.

she'll be great again once all the bits arrive.

Typecastboy - Thanks for the upload, you've gone over and above! (y)

That is the one I was watching on copart. I was tempted myself. Can I ask how much you got it for in the end?

Back