General Second Hand Fiat 500x

Currently reading:
General Second Hand Fiat 500x

Iceskater

Hi all, I'm looking at buying a second hand Fiat 500X 1.4 Multiair 170 Cross Plus 5dr Auto 4WD. Does anyone know of any common faults? Also I've been trying to locate information about the cambelt for this model. I would like to know when it would need replacing.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Hi all, I'm looking at buying a second hand Fiat 500X 1.4 Multiair 170 Cross Plus 5dr Auto 4WD. Does anyone know of any common faults? Also I've been trying to locate information about the cambelt for this model. I would like to know when it would need replacing.

Thanks in advance for any replies :)

If it's of any help I have the 2.0 MJ 4WD 9 speed auto and I have had no issues whatsoever with the gearbox or the 4WD system.

I've had my 2016 1.4 AWD for the last 18 months. So far it's been a good vehicle which is OK to drive around town and distance.

I've had no issues with it though I'm about to get its first MOT next month

Thanks all for the information!

One last question, it's not stated in the advert i'm looking at but does in other adverts for the same style car, will it come with Keyless entry? Is it a standard for this model or just an add on? :)

Thanks all for the information!

One last question, it's not stated in the advert i'm looking at but does in other adverts for the same style car, will it come with Keyless entry? Is it a standard for this model or just an add on? :)

Mine is keyless, but I think that's part of an optional pack

Cross Plus will be Keyless - there should be x2 Keyless fobs with the car. The MA engine is a good unit - fitted to other FCA products such as Giulietta, Mito, Lancia Delta 3 etc. The early ones had problems with the MA actuator units failing due to oil seals but it was sorted in later cars and never an issue on the 500X.

Back