Technical Rear bumper on 2013 Punto - any difference between LHD and RHD?

Currently reading:
Technical Rear bumper on 2013 Punto - any difference between LHD and RHD?

chaikhosi

I have a left hand drive Italian registered Punto, but now I'm in Ireland. The car has a big dent in the rear bumper, and I'm wondering if there's any difference between LHD and RHD bumpers. Can I pick up a scrap one here?

Next question is are they hard to fit/remove, and does it realistically take two people? I've seen someone on Youtube making it look easy... :rolleyes:

Hi.
Compare part numbers.. ;)

Traditionally the inset lights would meed swapping.. but the 2010+ just has reflectors :)

Fitting?

Not particalarly heavy.. but awkward.. so an assistant..or a support structire.. would be good.

Personally..
I Would check all the fittings come undone on yours (rust:accident damage) before committing to the time and expense of a replacement

Charlie

I know for a fact that the LHD and RHD for the 2011 EVO are different as I ordered a replacement foglight, and it was for the wrong side... :doh:

Haha, apologies. Just returned after a while for a browse.

I ordered a replacement fog light from a European website and it was shaped to be the other side. What I was trying to say is that the wiring may be different due to this.

Back