Testigo de inmovilizador

Currently reading:
Testigo de inmovilizador

Rubens33

Que tal. Cambie computadora y me aparece inmovilizado. Es un motor Fiat 1.6 e torque adventure. Con trasmicion duologic cómo puedo. Codificar llave con ECM

Attachments

• IMG-20190921-WA0003.jpeg
    IMG-20190921-WA0003.jpeg
    371 KB · Views: 55
  • IMG-20190921-WA0005.jpeg
    IMG-20190921-WA0005.jpeg
    811.4 KB · Views: 28
  • IMG-20190920-WA0010.jpeg
    IMG-20190920-WA0010.jpeg
    520.6 KB · Views: 40
Que tal. Cambie computadora y me aparece inmovilizado. Es un motor Fiat 1.6 e torque adventure. Con trasmicion duologic cómo puedo. Codificar llave con ECM

This translates to:

"How are you. Change computer and it appears immobilized. It is a Fiat 1.6 e torque adventure engine. With duologic transmission how can I. Encode key with ECM"

You can not just change a body computer and expect it to work.

The body computer has to be in a "virgin" state, that is, not coded to the vehicles key code security module.

As I recall there are 4 components of the Fiat security system.

1) The engine ECU
2) The Body computer
3) The Key control ECU
4) They Keys

The keys are programmed/stored into the Key control ECU

When the vehicle is first power-up during manufacturing then all units are in an un-programmed (virgin) state. On first power-up they exchange credentials and from that point onwards they are "TIED/LOCKED" to each other.

To replace any of the units (Engine ECU, Body Computer, Key Code Unit) then the units have to be in an un-programmed (virgin) non previously mated state.

This is the basic position. I've never had to replace any of these items in a Fiat so the extract requirements and procedures are not familiar to me. This includes the exact procedure of replacing and introducing a new unit into the system.

Maybe others can expand / offer further information.

Last edited:
Back