General Dash Lid Centre Console - Punt Evo

Currently reading:
General Dash Lid Centre Console - Punt Evo

Blar2019

Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can get a compartment flap/door cover/lid for the centre console of a Fiat Punto Evo? It's the one in the centre of the dash, just above the air vents, beside the TomTom holder. I'd really appreciate any help you can give.

Hi, Can anyone tell me where I can get a compartment flap/door cover/lid for the centre console of a Fiat Punto Evo? It's the one in the centre of the dash, just above the air vents, beside the TomTom holder. I'd really appreciate any help you can give.

Hi.

It was an option.. mine is the open shelf..

Are you looking at a repair of a replacement lid.. or the whole assembly.

Partsworld have listed them..

But being 8 years old.. probably best to

look on fiatdalys

For the part number

Charlie

I'm assuming yours has done the same as mine and broken off the hinge.

This seems to be very flimsy and looking online there are many forsale with the same problem.

I believe you have to buy the whole assembly with the vents and the socket for the satnav to repair it, which is very costly and I also understand it will break again in about 5 minutes.

It might be worth, (assuming this is the problem you have) closing the lid and never using it again, which is what I've done.

Hi.

It was an option.. mine is the open shelf..

Are you looking at a repair of a replacement lid.. or the whole assembly.

Partsworld have listed them..

But being 8 years old.. probably best to

look on fiatdalys

For the part number

Charlie
Hi, Thanks for reply, I couldn't find the part I', looking for on that site, "Dash Lid Centre Panel". Trying still. If you happen to know it's there I'd be obliged if there was any chance you could paste a link. Thanks for the help. Tried Daly's but it's not listing the part for the VIN when entered. I'll mail them the pic if it comes to it but for now I'll keep looking around.

Thanks, Just got it so I haven't seen one. I'll keep looking, does seem to be a problem though, you're right.

Just looking for the flap itself btw, not the whole assembly.

Just looking for the flap itself btw, not the whole assembly.

I believe you have to buy the whole assembly with the vents and the socket for the satnav to repair it,

As I’ve already said I don’t not believe you can buy the flap on its own.

If it were that easy you’d go to the fiat dealer and get one for a tenner.

Back