General Summer is here where are all the B's

Currently reading:
General Summer is here where are all the B's

111rob0

West Midlands here Screenshot_20190706-165628.jpegIMG_20190706_112626.jpeg

Hi, classy colour, nice. Rides out here SW France in the early morning or before dusk are perfect. Aircon needed during the main part of the day. Happy days
StavePD

uEWosez.jpg

South-East England for mine!

Actually it spends most of its life under cover, but comes out at the weekend for a spin here and there - or to be worked on.

Is that the green LE? Looks good with the black wheels. But your image is MASSIVE!!! :eek:

Last edited:
Aye, 98 LE. The pics are huge on my phone, not bad considering it's a £100 chinese model!

Last edited:
I stuck another 741 miles on the car ,in 28 hours ,by driving to the

Nurburgring last Monday ,to watch the Ferrari Clienti XX cars on a private

track day on the Greenhell.

I can't seem to upload pics at the moment.......:confused:

I was out n about again today ,well yesterday now ,at the

"Festival of the unexceptional " where the concours is for mundane ,even dull

everyday cars ,not a million pound Ferrari to be seen.

They have a visitors car park for classics too ,separate from the other visitors

cars ,other FIATs also parked here was a few original 500s ,2x 127s, a Tipo ,

131 ,132 ,Pandas ,another silver/grey Barchetta ,a LHD 126 registered on a 1997 R.

In the concours was a 128 from the Netherlands and a Tempra estate, also a

SEAT Fura ,which is the Spanish 127.

Our "B" is on the drive all clean with new hood and hoping to be left alone!

Those pesky cats are the current challenge.

We have cat scarers but the latest deterrent is to place a plastic fake snake on the hood.

Another interesting damaging effect cats have on out cars is the paintwork.

For some reason we don't understand yet cat claw scratches on the paintwork are almost impossible to remove. All other scuffs, scrapes, scratches can readily be remove but cat claw damage seems to defy even more aggressive compounds.

Mine's been out a couple of times this year. Went to small car show last Saturday at Shefford near Bedford. Of course it was the only B there! Just got to remove all the flies collected on the trip!

Attachments

• IMG_3153 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3153 - Copy.JPG
    247.9 KB · Views: 76
  • IMG_3156 - Copy.JPG
    IMG_3156 - Copy.JPG
    250.9 KB · Views: 62
Our "B" is on the drive all clean with new hood and hoping to be left alone! Those pesky cats are the current challenge.

There's nothing quite like a cat's claws for ruining car paintwork (and sofas, table-legs, door-frames, etc). We had a Series 2 Espace many moons ago, and for some reason our moggie liked to explore its roof, by scrambling up the rear 3/4 panels. What a mess. I could have wept. (Mind you, there was quite a lot about Espace ownership that made me weep. It's still known in the family, and amongst those who know me, as The Bastard Renault from Hell.)

Q: How do you make a cat bark?
A: Just spray it with petrol and .... woof!

Q: How do you make a cat bark?
A: Just spray it with petrol and .... woof!

I like it .... but ....

We have has two cats. A general mog and a Burmese.

THEY WERE NEVER allowed to roam free. They were loved, we took responsibility, they slept with use, they watched TV/movies with use. The ONLY ever used their litter trays, they would not stray from the garden an if they did they were called back with 100% success.

Owning ANY pet animal is a welfare, social, life long responsibility. Cats can and should be trained to respect and enjoy. They are not wild animals. They should be kept in at nights, carry bells, respond to commands etc. just like we expect dogs and other animals to.

Do NOT shoot the cat! Shoot the owner(s) as they are the most ignorant of the species. Most have no clue, do not care and stick to the "it is a wild animal etc. etc." Then if it is a wild animal and it becomes a pest why can it not be shot like a fox, rat, or other "pest".

I will never ever win this point of view or argument cat owners because they just don't think, are totally not in control of their responsibilities etc. Were my dog to kill their cat they would be the first to "hound me down". But hey they claim their cat is a wild animal so when it does damage to our car they are not responsible. So when a domestic dog kills a wild animal (pet squirrel, cat, etc) then that is nature!

Back