Just bought a 97 DUCATO 2.5D CAMPER...Wokshop Manual?

Currently reading:
Just bought a 97 DUCATO 2.5D CAMPER...Wokshop Manual?

Dlatosze

Just bought a 97 Ducato Camper 2.5D!
Planning on using it for my travels around the world, and am getting it fixed up for the road. I am trying to find a workshop manual or elearning software and I havent been able to locate one! I've found the Peter Russet's Guide for sale but I hear its not that detailed.

Anyone have any ideas where I can find this?

Just bought a 97 Ducato Camper 2.5D!
Planning on using it for my travels around the world, and am getting it fixed up for the road. I am trying to find a workshop manual or elearning software and I havent been able to locate one! I've found the Peter Russet's Guide for sale but I hear its not that detailed.

Anyone have any ideas where I can find this?

im afraid you will be very lucky to find manual I have 96 2.5tdi and its mainly just a case of finding stuff out as you work on them also a long in the tooth motor mechanic at least 50 yrs old is a great help plus people on this forum and all the other forums running old stuff the good thing is due to age there is.. nothing to sophisticated as it predates computer technology and you can still get the parts. but im afraid FIAT wont be a lot of help. good luck and welcome.

Further to my earlier post I bought the 2 Peter Russet's Manuals and can confirm that the Peter Russet's give some information but are pretty rudimentary and you need some of your own mechanical know-how for these to be useful

Also with it being a camper there will be a lot of stuff not covered in any manual . . . .
UNLESS that is you can find a manual from the camper conversion company

We have a 1995 Hymer Ducato
And the seller had a printed off copy of a massive user manual originally produced by Hymer
Plus there are a couple of very active groups on facebook dedicated to older 'classic' Hymers
Which are a great source of useful information

Last edited:
Back