What is going on here.

Currently reading:
What is going on here.

I see a "2" in the blue button, top right, but when i click on it i see nothing that relate to it. ???

What is going on here. ??

Attachments

• Schermafbeelding 2019-07-06 om 14.52.09.png
    Schermafbeelding 2019-07-06 om 14.52.09.png
    470.4 KB · Views: 132
I feel like if it was affecting all Apple users, there'd be more than one person saying they're having an issue ...

Edit: Just to be sure, I've just logged onto my wife's Apple and it works perfectly on there. I don't know how to take a screenshot on Mac though so you'll just have to take my word for it :p

Last edited:
Off-cause a new issue appears.
I can upload pictures but they don't appear in the attach files window below the new post, like they should be.
So, they will not be visible in the topic.
I need to transfer the file link by hand to the topic venster to make the picture visible.

Like i did with my Nice Orange Panda topic.

example : https://www.fiatforum.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=201351&stc=1&d=1562489784

Like this.

By pulling in this link, the picture will get visible underneath, as a Attached Thumbnail, the normal way does not work.

Attachments

• Fiat-Panda-5.jpg
    Fiat-Panda-5.jpg
    680.7 KB · Views: 82
On second bit
Server error
404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable.
:cry:
Hate computers why don't they tell you in plain language if they are so dam clever

Last edited:
Back