Technical U connect live

Currently reading:
Technical U connect live

Got my Tipo lounge the other day and noticed it it the u connect live app on the radio been trying to set it up linked my phone to the car but when I set up the app on my phone it just says the cars isn't configured for unconnet live services

Is there some sort of special procedure to set it up or isn't it only available to some cars?
Never used a u connect system before

You might have to get the Uconnect services set up in your name or if the car is ex-demo or secondhand transfered to you, there's an email address for customers on the Fiat or Uconnect websites.

If you go onto Fiat.co.uk and click on the contact us button,you can send a support request that way,might be slightly longer to get your answer but they should help.

Rang the number on the u connect Web site spoke to a lovely lady gave her details of car sent proof of ownership and within 2 days unlocked and working

Rang the number on the u connect Web site spoke to a lovely lady gave her details of car sent proof of ownership and within 2 days unlocked and working

Hi,
I'm trying to get in touch currently using the number from the website (00080034280000 tried combinations of etc) and it doesn't ring...

Which number/ E-mail address did other people use?

Cheers

Back