Chiptuning by TecArt Performance

Currently reading:
Chiptuning by TecArt Performance

Go2GT

Hey guys! I work in mechanic for 6 years, with vehicle modding for 5 years and chiptuning for 4 years.
Since I recently came to some extent to the tuning limit over which I could not pass without professional equipment,
I started looking for dyno. At that time I joined to one of the best tuners in Europe that offered me a brief training for Mainlyne dyno.
And then I found the difference between street tuning and dyno tuning. Then my path of dyno tuning began. Today i got thousands of hours spent
on dyno with great knowledge about remapping VAG and Fiat cars and few other european cars. Everything what i did is on my website, every chip, every remap that i
made was tested on friends Mainline 1200 dyno. At the moment i got developed calibration for all Fiat Turbo engines
so now i got for sale ECU upgrades. Yeah i'm running tuning shop for few months now and i wanted to put this thread in sponsor section but i couldn't do it for some reason.
As a new member on this forum and as a young company i can give 15% discount for all forum members on any Fiat ECU Upgrade!
This is my website: tecartperformance com
Thanks for support guys! :)

Back